Thursday, August 13, 2009

Top Ten things I LOVE about my husband




1. He is dependable and reliable. He does what he says he is going to do and helps me through this life. He took care of me when I was sick; when I had my gallbladder taken out; during Olivia's LONG labor; during Jack's c-section. He doesn't miss a minute.

2. He's a great dad. He plays with the kids every day when he gets home from work. They love to wrestle with him and play outside. They absolutely adore him.

3. He's a hard worker. He works hard at everything he does. He takes excellent care of the yard. Sometimes spending the better part of his Saturday or Sunday mowing, trimming, and pulling weeds. He has also worked hard to make improvements to our house.

4. He's smart. He worked so hard in college (he canceled some of our dates because he had to study) and it paid off.

5. He's honest. He doesn't sugar coat anything and I admire that in him. I tend to sugar coat things to protect someone's feeling.

6. He's anal retentive. This usually works out to my benefit because everything he does is perfect. It is great when he's working on the yard/house.

7. He's an outdoorsman. He likes mountain biking, hiking, fishing and camping (as long as it is not in a tent).

8. He's a great on the BBQ grill. He can grill with the best of them. He makes excellent salmon, chicken and hamburgers. I also love it because I don't have to cook.

9. He is an excellent baker. He makes chocolate chip & walnut cookies that melt in your mouth. His chocolate cake is requested by all in my family.

10. He gives me a kiss when he leaves for work, when he comes home from work and an "I love you" every night when we go to sleep.
I love you, Kelton!

No comments:

Post a Comment