Recognize this city? In a few short months we will be living just outside of Las Vegas in Henderson, NV. Kelton is running off this Sunday to enjoy the sunshine and start his new job while the rest of us stay in the cold Utah spring waiting for the house to sell. When Las Vegas is hottest (July) we will be arriving. Probably not the greatest time to move there! We have promised Olivia a house with a pool. She recently added the following to her list: pool table and air hockey table. It had better be a big house :)
All of the times that Kelton and I relocated have been without children. Having two kids and three dogs brings this move to a whole new level of complication. However, I have done this before. I am a veteran of being lost in strange cities. At first I was afraid, I was petrified...I will survive...I will survive yeah, yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment